[TP-CTB-STA] sealed container hanging stacked type tapered
Stacking (stacking) also nested storage (nesting) clip type of sealed container that can be.
It is with a handle hanging convenient to carry.
○ By the bottom itself put a stage, we will be able to stack does not interfere with the clip.
○ Because of the tapered shape, the empty containers can be stored in nested.
○ we put a handle for hanging (vine) for carrying.
○ Because of the sealed container to prevent dust from entering from shatterproof and outside of the contents.
The container body, lid-vine ... SUS304
Packing ... silicon rubber [PQA] (Food Sanitation Law compliant products)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 10L, 20L
※ other capacity, please contact us.
※ You can change to the packing to be attached to the lid side [PQB].
It will be easy to handle when flushed out the contents.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
- ＱI attached to the outer surface of the multi-stage Sekihakama [H].
- ＡTaking into account the safety, it has become a specification that can not be removed. However, pulling strongly the vine, possession that it may come off as being the use of such lifting grabbed the other (pipe section), please be careful when handling.
- ＱOr the material of the packing can be changed?
- ＡYou can change. FKM (fluoro rubber) ? EPDM (ethylene propylene rubber) ? NBR (nitrile rubber) ? CR (chloroprene rubber) there is. There is a PTFE packing [PPA] except in the rubber.
- ＱBut we want to increase the tightness ....
- ＡAnd how to increase the number of clips, there is a way to use the pressure vessel. Please contact us for more information.
- ＱIs there a such as the number of the upper limit of the stack?
- ＡSince it depends on the size and usage does not set in our company. Please be stacked to the extent that safety and stability can be ensured.
- ＱIs there any way to not stepped on the bottom?
- ＡI attached to the outer surface of the multi-stage Sekihakama [H].