[HTL-F] discharge chute (flat type)
Is a discharge chute in which the plate thickness has been improved discharge resistance and washability in the thin and light.
○ the time of turn-on of the machine, it is hard flat structure that can accumulate powder inside.
○ PTFE resin packing, do not be incorporated into the contents were torn off.
○ for connection of the container and the chute is flat, you can discharge the contents to the end.
○ plate thickness for lightweight thin, is convenient to handle.
Since ○ and the gap between the curl portion by circumferential welding, does not accumulate powder-cleaning solution.
Shoot dedicated division band ... SUS304
Dedicated packing ... PTFE
(Dedicated division band dedicated packing is sold separately.)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure
Size is compatible with our stainless steel container.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
- ＱFiber, there is a discharge chute for the resin drum [HTL-FD / PD].
- Ａcan. The material has SUS316L. Discharge nozzle can be changed in size differences and other fittings.
- ＱAre you under pressure?
- ＡPressure can not be. Please use the pressurized vessel.
- ＱI corrosion resistance of need ...
- ＡIt can surface treatment of the fluorine resin coating.
- ＱThe difference is that the hopper and conical?
- ＡHopper is shaped like a funnel and funnel, conical seems to refer to a cone shape, but clearly determined not, both in our company is called the hopper.
- ＱFiber, does it attached to the resin drum?
- ＡFiber, there is a discharge chute for the resin drum [HTL-FD / PD].