[HT-CTH-L] hopper sealed container with legs clip-on
It is stainless steel hopper vessel equipped with a caster leg.
Is a clip type that can be easily fixed to the lid.
For ○ the bottom plate is in the hopper shape, it has excellent discharge of the liquid and the like.
Since ○ has casters legs, you can move between each container process.
○ the bottom of the hopper container, there is received (subdivision) another vessel enters space for.
○ boundary between the hopper and the body is, is hard R structure that accumulate dirt.
○ Since it is a custom order, change and "dimension" "material", you can custom-made processing according to the application.
The container body, legs ... SUS304
Lid [MF] ... SUS304
Handle catch clip ... SUS304
Caster ... SUS + urethane vehicles (two with the inner stopper)
Packing ... silicon rubber [PQA / PQB (Food Sanitation Law compliant products)
※ HT-CTH-L-30 ~ 47H is A-type packing [PQA], HT-CTH-L-565 or more B type packing [PQB] will come standard.
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 20L, 25L, 35L, 45L, 60L, 80L, 100L, 150L, ??200L, 300L, 400L, 500L
Additional capacity will correspond by special order, so please contact us.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
- ＱHopper is shaped like a funnel and funnel, conical seems to refer to a cone shape, but clearly determined not, both in our company is called the hopper.
- Ａcan. There is SUS316L.
- ＱI corrosion resistance of need ...
- ＡIt can surface treatment of the fluorine resin coating.
- ＱSize is not in the catalog, can I capacity? Doren'nozuru also I want to change.
- ＡWe manufacture by changing the height of the container of the near capacity. Doren'nozuru You can change the size difference or nipple, sockets and the like.
- ＱAre you under pressure?
- ＡPressure can not be. Please use the pressurized vessel.
- ＱThe difference of the hopper tank and the conical tank?
- ＡHopper is shaped like a funnel and funnel, conical seems to refer to a cone shape, but clearly determined not, both in our company is called the hopper.