[HT-CTH] Hopper sealed container clip-on
Clip type stainless steel hopper container that can easily fix the lid.
○Can be attached to large containers and equipment as charging containers.
○Since the bottom plate has a hopper shape, it has excellent liquid discharging properties.
○The packing is made of silicone rubber which complies with the Food Sanitation Law.
○The boundary between the hopper and the body has an R-structure that prevents dirt from accumulating.
The container body ... SUS304
Lid [MF] ... SUS304
Handle catch clip ... SUS304
Packing ... silicon rubber [PQA] (Food Sanitation Law compliant products)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 4L, 7L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L, 35L
Other capacity are also available.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
Model # List
|Unit of length is mm.|
Details & Notes
The angle of the hopper container and the drain outlet can be changed
The hopper angle can be changed.
The angle can be changed according to the contents and specifications.
You can change it from 60 ° to 135 °.
Please contact us for other angles.
According to the contents and piping, the outlet
You can change the “Type” and “Size”.
Fittings can be changed to nipples, flanges, etc.
We can also manufacture with the fittings specified by the customer.
Various valves can be installed
- ＱCan I change the material of the container?
- Ａcan. There is SUS316L.
- ＱI corrosion resistance of need ...
- ＡIt can surface treatment of the fluorine resin coating.
- ＱSize is not in the catalog, can I capacity? Size is not in the catalog, can I capacity? Doren'nozuru also I want to change.
- ＡWe manufacture by changing the height of the container of the near capacity. Doren'nozuru You can change the size difference or nipple, sockets and the like.
- ＱAre you under pressure?
- ＡPressure can not be. Please use the pressurized vessel.
- ＱThe difference of the hopper tank and the conical tank?
- ＡHopper is shaped like a funnel and funnel, conical seems to refer to a cone shape, but clearly determined not, both in our company is called the hopper.