[CTHV-FL] sealed container flat with steel legs with a ball valve
Liquid is useful for small portions of the middle and.
Stainless steel container and valve, has excellent chemical resistance due to the use of a PTFE valve seal.
1, The tip of the nozzle because you are using a threaded joint, it can be connected to other piping or the like.
2,The container comes with packing and the clip, you can easily sealed. Do not spill the contents during the movement.
3, Container so that can be fixed, the leg has a hole of 10o.
4,Tall to be able to feed water to the beaker bottle, was the height of the up to the nozzle to 200o.
1, containers and lid clip ... SUS304
2, nipple ... SUS304
3, ball valve ... SCS14
4, both the nipple ... SUS304
5, screwed elbow ... SUS304
6, Hirahaganeashi ... SUS304 thickness 3mm width 25mm number three Fai10㎜ with holes (common each size)
Packing [PQA] ... silicon rubber (Food Sanitation Law compliant products)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 4L, 7L, 10L, 15L, 20L, 25L, 36L
Reference Dimensional Drawing
- ＱCan be mounted in a custom-made to your choice of the valve to your desired location.
- ＡDifferent lid. [STV] is with Kabusebuta (stock lid), [CTHV] can be easily sealed with a clip of the body comes with a sealed lid.
- ＱWhat is a closed container [CTHV] with a ball valve and the difference of the container [CTH-W] with faucet?
- Ａ[CTH-W] general faucet (brass + plating) comes with. In the case of the contents of chemical resistance is required are suitable [CTHV] with a ball valve (stainless steel).
- Ｑ100L more you tank you want with a valve, but ....
- ＡWe will correspond by custom-made.
- ＱIs it possible to installation of the level meter and fittings?
- ＡI attached to the location of your choice in the custom-made.
- ＱThe type and mounting position of the valve is or will be changed?
- ＡCan be mounted in a custom-made to your choice of the valve to your desired location.