[CTB-316L] 316L hanging sealed container (clip-on)
A hanging closed container [CTB] was produced in SUS316L.
This stainless steel tank that can be easily sealed with a clip easy portability.
○ corrosion-resistant compared to SUS304 and SUS316, pitting corrosion, and excellent resistance to intergranular corrosion.
○ mainly has been used, for example, pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturers.
When ○ sealed container transportation, scattering of the contents to prevent contamination such as dust from the outside.
○ packing is silicon rubber is the standard of the Food Sanitation Law compliant products.
○ the corner of the bottom is hard to R structure that accumulate dirt.
The container body ... SUS316L
Vine ... SUS304
Lid [MF] ... SUS316L
Catch clip ... SUS304
Packing [PQA] ... silicon rubber (Food Sanitation Law compliant products)
● Surface treatment: the inner and outer surfaces buffing
● use conditions: atmospheric pressure (pressurization and depressurization is impossible)
Capacity: 10L, 20L ※ this other capacity are also available.
CTB-18-316L (4L), CTB-21-316L (7L), CTB-27-316L (15L), CTB-33-316L (25L) are also available.
Please contact us for more details.
Reference Dimensional Drawing
- ＱTaking into account the safety, it has become a specification that can not be removed. However, pulling strongly the vine, possession that it may come off as being the use of such lifting grabbed the other (pipe section), please be careful when handling.
- ＡThere is a material such as fluorine rubber.
- ＱAre you under pressure?
- ＡPressure can not be. Please use the pressurized vessel.
- ＱWhich do you have excellent corrosion resistance and SUS316?
- ＡIt is SUS316L.
- ＱMany do you use are in any industry?
- ＡPharmaceutical, have been used in cosmetics manufacturers.
- ＱCrane Is it possible to remove?
- ＡTaking into account the safety, it has become a specification that can not be removed. However, pulling strongly the vine, possession that it may come off as being the use of such lifting grabbed the other (pipe section), please be careful when handling.